Sunday, July 22, 2012

of renomination and K JO....


A month back my sis asked me about guessing the winners of spits villa 5.
‘Renominate Dushyant and Priya’ I said hastily and she gave me if-you-don't-like-it-then-please -don't crack-jokes- about it look.
I may accept that the idea was ridiculous. This is damn true; but the same thing is being done in our national politics, democratic politics as we claim proudly. Yes! I am talking about the race to lutyens. The electoral procedure to choose our president and our vice president.
Pranab Da and P. Sangma rocking the house with nomination from the U.P.A and the N.D.A. respectively.
Our honorable Vice Prez Hamid Ansari being RENOMINATED and Jaswant  Singh nominated for the chair of vice-president. Before I reach to my point I would like to remind all my fellow readers, long before the scenario of Trinamool congress party chief and Cheif Minister of West Bengal Ms Banerjee(madam if u went furious after reading my previous blog then please ignore it. Now you can see how much I respect you. Your mouth must me gaped to know even I like rosogollas, sandesh and fishes...besides our favorite dahi mishthi...readers don't mind my flattering. Actually I am planning a visit to Kolkata the very next week. I don't want Bengal police arresting me at S.C .I Airport and interrogating me in SRK’s U.S.A like episode. I am scared to remind about a professor of Jadavpur University who was arrested on account of drawing a caricature of this Singur Messiah. Poor cartoonist!) Bullying our 'sincere' economist P.M. and made all the senior leaders of U.P.A to run for their dentures in this whole issue of Prez election, we were supporting the idea of RENOMINATING our favorite Missile Man Dr. A.P.J.A Kalam.
Getting to the point, ok I accept this idea of renominating and renominations. But my clear cut question is 'do our country is lacking a handful of so called good and eligible to lead this country? All the proclaimed gems are not fit for this chair?
The idea of imagining Pranab Da as taking the Guard of honors on republic day parade at Raisina Hills is exiting. But if we accept that all those good and experienced people we need to run our country are on verge of extinction like Asiatic lions, then situation is very grim.
Is our faulty system is responsible?  We are unable produce just four or five people to produce eligible candidate in a 5 year gap? If this situation is existing at this apex level then it will beyond comprehension to think of all other office bearers in other government offices.
I don’t know which way our country is heading?
I can’t stop myself humming….
Kadmo ko zamin pe tikata chal,jeevan to dhoka hai tu khata chal
Kya bhala?kya bura?kya khota?kya khara?
In sab me khoyega to jee nahi payega...


Batman-The Dark Knight Rises is a fantastic 'entertainment' with a little bit of cinema in it. A guy open fired at the moviegoers in Denver(the city known for country music man, John Denver…country roads take me home to the place I belong..) the reason coz of which I added this serious tag 'cinema' with it. After all, movies are all about implementing in our daily chores.
Only one fact which was difficult to assimilate when I first glanced at morning newspaper, how a youth can open fire in such a prudent manner, killing 15 and injuring 50s others. A majestic shooter! I would recommend Indian Olympic association to get that fellow bailed and produce him as a shooter in London Olympic from our side. We might get assured of few medals.

Talking about London Olympics, I know the whole carp how Karan Johar got himself on list of guests along with our P.M. Well the whole story was narrated by a Scottish chukroo who works as fitness trainer to Pippa Middleton (oh! I love hr a**… I mean arm...every time I am not that straight...
Statuary Warning: If things are read as it is without pondering on my fishnets of words it would be far easier to the readers. ;-)  ).

The story goes like this:
'His majesty was eager to invite Jennifer Lopez to the grand opening of Olympics. So he called one of his office staff of the royal family and said in very grave manner “also include J LO ". The bearer who have a desi Indian tinge after watching Karan’s kkkg, khnh, kank and other ks, and was scolded by his wife in same morning about his negligence to buy her DVDs of other Karan’s movies, was humming K JO…K JO… KJO in his mind to keep him reminded about the after office shopping work. So he ended up inviting K JO to the ceremony.'
So if His Majesty is still expecting J LO to turn up; sir send her intimation. It’s never too late to mend!


Ya...ya...One more thing yesterday I got an email in which an avid reader mailed asked me in an inquisitive manner. 'R u really a maniac like you sounds in your writing'.
So Ms. whatever u are, wherever u are, just make one thing clear, I am not that maverick.

It’s just a state called joblessness in which a person getting bored of snoring tries to 'kill his time' in another "useless" way.


No comments:

Post a Comment