Tuesday, July 3, 2012

weekend and relationship ends...


After loading my previous blog on the weekend, not the small ones they are just fillers, I am talking about my novel and gym blog, I thanked the week and how everything went so smoothly even amazed me.
"This is the problem with you" many times she said to me (for her I have too many problems but see, I never discovered them my self, after you came in my life you discovered all of them and left me solve them all alone. Anyway for this amazing discovery I am in a midway of talk with The Royal Swedish Academy, they will arrange a prize for you. They have a good experience in this subject. They even adjusted Mr. Obama for piece (peace) prize). Amazing! When I typed Obama it is red underlined telling me some sort of mistake. When I right clicked it showed Osama in correction. Try it. I request the FBI to arrest all these Microsoft office software designers who are respecting Osama more than Obama.
May be someone gets more recognition after death.
Now I am waiting for my death or I am using an older version.
"You want your life to be problematic; life is so easy to live". Indeed your Majesty, high words, my life is problematic because of me.
Like I send invitations to problems and then I pretend that I am having too much pain but in reality I am enjoying it. Heck...
I went to my bed because I was very tired. Writing blog is very easy for me, but what makes it worth paying is, the extensive research I have to do regularly on the internet.
My sleep was interrupted by "careless whisper”; my ringtone, one of most refined vocals by George Michael. This ringtone I assigned to her call (my mamma always says when this kind of ringtone u talk too longer, may be your old friend calls u. yes mommy you can keep guessing.)  Yes I am too childish, but it feels very cute.
After two or three vague movement of my hand around my pillow, I luckily found my phone.
"Hello, where r u?"Saying like I am playing hide and seek with her and now she is asking me, like I will appear from a bush nearby yelling see -here I am...
“In my bed” I replied hoping that she will hung up thinking  it’s not good to disturb someone in sleep. But actually people don’t disturb lion, tiger or any wild animal, fearing it will become prudent. This is not applicable in case of humans because generally we are not cannibals.
"What the hell are you doing there?"She inquired. Now what u do in your bed?
(When you are alone! Readers don't think too much. ;-) It will harm your virtual memory).
Mostly we boys sleep on bed, do gals can do anything more exciting than sleeping on bed when they are alone, then please feel free to share it with me.

"Why so early" huh...Million dollar question, even I don’t know why I am sleeping so early and giving a potential threat to my nocturnal habit.
Saying "I don’t know" to a girl is far more dangerous as she will think you are pretending not to talk or hiding something and this suspicion will further give mighty  exertion to her  pea sized brain and more useless question will pour in. ( I am not a male chauvinist but sorry gals this way life goes on...be brave! Face the truth)
"Ok let's hang out “as she continued and saved me from pouring out some potentially hazardous stuff.
It was Saturday and the usual hangout for teenager like us is club...I am reminded of a classmate who used to go to temple on sat (ayushman bhav putra).
It was usual rush of sat in "code" a new night club near Yamuna banks. Paying "my" and "mine" charges and looking at the stags and feeling sorry for them (sometimes you feel blessed to be in a relationship, but only "sometime").
Like a true patriotic Indian we grabbed the free drinks.
Taking advantage of "free" is hereditary in Indian blood and it is a hot topic of research in many universities abroad. I proudly proved my sample. So all you guys toiling hard in labs doing  research on this anthropological aspect must say thanks to me...thank u sir...no not this way u morons, give me another one and that too free!
Free pe free. Double dhamaka!
"So u want a break in ours..."she said looking into my eyes.
Oh shit!
I just discussed it with one of my friend and this bastard told her that I “want”…yr I was just taking opinions not giving decision.
Although our tongue weighs very little but only few people are able to hold it.
Actually I am joining my college at my place and she is joining at her owns. And practically from my view most LDRs don't work.
LDR-long distance relationship (lo ab do do rakho, as defined by my friend).
Imagining my self as thrown out of the disco by a bouncer 10 times larger than me, after making hell in club because of this squabble. I initiated to save myself.
"Enjoy , its not like that” I replied like I really don’t care.
After boozing up we went to the dance floor, as the DJ waved to me in the scarlet lights of floor. He was previously in “frog” but now chilling up in “code”. It often feels good when somebody old waves at you, you are treated like an old friend and people nearby give u inquisitive looks.
After formal night out I dropped her to her P.G. and came back to my room. Actually loads of other stuffs happened too, but are u expecting me to share them too?
She would chop my head off!
Anyway it’s not my room but I am using it since my friend to whom the room actually belongs, is on a summer visit to his home in the Raining state of Meghalaya. OMG...I love that place…it rains all the time and I have a long and primitive affair with monsoon.
After a hectic outing, I literary fell on my couch and slept there.
As usual the next morning which actually pay the cost of booze.
My head was so heavy and dizzy; I was feeling like the epical story of Mahabharata being played with Pandavas fighting with the Kauravas in land of kurukshertra (my cranium).

I popped two pills of Acetylsalicylic acid (oh c’mon it’s just aspirin)-The age old remedy for treating hangover.
I took a bath and went to see a literary friend of mine in reading cafe near Hauz Khas.
The friend was sitting in a far corner of cafe. The friend said that the blogs are interesting. (Look the friend is smiling too). J
We discussed on some newspaper article and then the friend dropped me at station and I returned back to my city. It was nearly midnight. I sat down to write my blog but all can see was empty screen smiling with sarcasm. Probably I need to change my mind I thought  as I flipped through the pages newspaper..A day older. But since I don’t know what happened today around the globe, I found the yesterday's news to be new.
Tom cruise and Katy Holmes split and DSK’s split. The two news which, once again reminded me of my blog. I discussed the Captain Sparrow and parades row in it.
Why do we want divorce in love marriage? May be I agree with you that going hands in hands, hanging out together, to love each other just do not make good marriages in many cases.
But the basic reason which makes you feel to take a split after having kids and settling is still out of my mind.
Probably one loves too much and other loves too many.
I started my browser to see latest news updates. Among many, the most exciting and happening story was the German rise. Oh don’t feel heavy, no Hitler this time claiming world war III.
They won the euro by doing the Italian job. Previously they won the world cup.
So they are dominating the football scenario from past few years.
My favorite player Karim Benzema disappointed me this season. Probably Everyday is not for many.
But one day he will again bring that someday.
All you have to do is to keep the faith.

1 comment:

  1. Probably one loves too much and other loves too many......
    hahaha...well..well..well..

    ReplyDelete