Friday, June 8, 2012


While writing this blog a question popped up in my mind, do i have to write it regularily? I mean on daily basis?weekly? So i thought to seek help from my old friend who is writing loads of blog nowadays,wrote a novel and in middle of another one.
So, what he replied is..that depends on me..huh.. thank you anyway but i knew this answer..depends on me yr.. of course,my blog my rules.

My fellow readers, is there some blog manners or protocol out there, then please let me know.

Haan..continuing my story about my adventure towards gym kinda thing..
The very next morning i called up the man..after few minutes of formalities  i finally reached the point.

"why don't you drop sometime in my gym?" he finally said.
"ok..i'l..for sure" and i wrote his address in my draft.

One thing i missed was to completely unpack my luggage..jst came home n took out clothes,the one i needed. So i opened my trolley and started to arrange things on my bed.
In middle of this, i saw a packet, in fact a gift packet.
Oh the gift, i thought and quickly opened the wrapping. Inside it, was another packet, word "crossword" stamped on it.
With ease than the outer wrapping, inner one opened..hah..to my exitement..thick..yellowish cover with a petal of papaver s.  printed on it.

So she knew, that i liked Amitav Ghosh, I was happy that i have got one more book in my shelf.

SEA OF POPPIES

It's not beyond imagination that i discussed many times amitav ghosh with her, i still remember how i adore "Hungry Tides". But it was beyond imagination that she would give me this book.

I think we should tell the person what we want in present, or there must be any kind of "code of conduct" of giving gifts.

Oh..plz dnt take it other way..i liked her gift but it was just an idea which glanced in my mind.

Ok..if i would have to gift someone, i usually go to giftgallery and then i often get confused..

Ok..what kind of gifts gals mostly like..choclates(nah..too much boring)
Cards(heck..too much formal)
Teddy(no..no..too much childish)
Then what? In the end i buy some choclates n gift it to the the "subject".
Now talking about boys..what do we find good..watches..t shirts..books..a pair of jeans..
I still remember once i compiled all the favorite  songs of my friend to whom i was gifting and made a nice DVD with video animation. Pretty good, he must have  liked it(as i thought).
But unfortunately his pet chewed that DVD and the DVD made it way to litter bin.
Next day wen he told me this incidence, i replied proudly"see..even your pet liked it"
"nah..only dogs like your gifts"as he replied with a mouthful of pastries tucked in his mouth.


Simple adulation,i wanted.But who cares?

Hell..what can i do yr..now i think i'l ask the person what he/she wants me to gift.

Now coming back to the book, i turned the pages..oh i'l read it..now? No no..need something to eat first.
I searched the fridge downstairs,but some water bottle and milk packet..nothing else.
Mom was busy with bro on tv..must be some boring reality show going on.
I sometime thinks these so called "reality" shows are fixed. What do you think..shooting takes place at once..are there no "retakes"? Once i asked these question to one of my friend who was a die hard fan of these shows.
In the end what i got the answer"finally..its a kind of entertainment na.."
Yes..foolish entertainment,i thought.

On sincere search of kitchen and interrupting mom many times, i decided to make an omlette..hah..murgi kya jane ande ka kya hoga lyf milegi ya tawe par fry hoga..han tawe par fry hoga.

After a light meal of bread and omlette i decided to go back to the book,and dropped the idea of gym. Who on earth like me gonna leave this beautiful work and do some weightlifting in unknown gym.

Now before i start my book,i am signing out. Rest we will continue tomorrow..
Take care...Have a lovely day ahead..Keep smiling
And remember one thing in life

We only know the importance of something after missing it..and know what we were missing only  after achieving it....








No comments:

Post a Comment