Thursday, May 8, 2014

Life is not as it is!

Well
I don't know how may followers I am ruling or how many people still visit my blog but whomsoever is concerned, get ready because am in a real mood of writing something.
I am having my sessionals a day after Tomorrow, so plz be patient.
To resume my blog in a real way am sharing a poetry work written by ghalib with lines in English in between the lines. Its not at all my work but is copied from somewhere. I hope that you will try to read in between the lines:

Hazaron khwahieshein aisi k har khwahish p dun nikle
Bht nikle mere armaan lekin phr bh kuch kum nikle
I love d rain as a child
As a lost young man
Empty landscapes bleached by the sun
And then it suddenly came like a dark unknown women
Her eyes caught my silence
Her body wrapped around my cuddled body

Nikalna adam ka khuld se sunte aye the lekin
Bht beaabroo hoke tere kooche se hum nikle
Hazaron khwaheshein aisi k har khwahish pr dun nikle
Bht nikle mere armaan lekin phr bh kum nikle

Pause me
Hold me
Reach me
No men have come
Crossing the seven seas
Ooo the wings of fire
I fly towards nowhere
And you
River mountain rains
Rains against the scorched land scapes of pain

Mhbt me nh hai frq jeene r Marne ka
Usi ko dekhkr jeete hain
Jis kafir p dun nikle
A thousand desires such as these
A thousand moments to set this night on fire
Reach out
And
You can touch them with your silences
U can reach them with your lust
Rivers mountn rains
Rains against the torrid hillscapes
A thousand desires such as these....

No comments:

Post a Comment